Using the e- services requires authentication with your online bank user ID or a mobile certificate.
Making appointments is available for certain services at maternity and children's clinics, laboratories and oral health care clinics.
Through the eTerveyspalvelut online service you can
- make a nurse's appointment at a birth control clinic
- make an appointment for health examinations at a children's clinic (requires a permission to act on behalf)
- update your personal information
- in order to use the eTerveyspalvelut services you need an electronic service agreement, which you can make at any health care facility
- customers can use the eTerveyspalvelut services free of charge
- the services are not designed for urgent matters
- you can log in to the eTerveyspalvelut service portal (in finnish) with your online bank ID or a mobile certificate.
Through the Hyvis.fi online services you can
- make a laboratory appointment
- contact the customer guidance unit Siiri for yourself or an elderly family member to receive guidance regarding services for seniors
- contact the reception for infectious diseases if you are worried about having an STD
- assess your health risks and, if necessary, contact a health care professional
- fill in forms related to your treatment.
- You can make an electronic service agreement online for using the Hyvis.fi services.
- Through the Omakanta service, you can make an electronic prescription (eResepti) renewal request
- You can also use the Omakanta service to review your health information, Mental Hub mental health services.