Skip to content

Permits for public areas

Using any public areas requires a permit from the City. These areas include streets, market squares, town squares, parks, etc.

Public areas

Public areas can be temporarily leased for activities such as different events, sales activities, summer patio placements, banner advertising, corporate advertising, as worksites or for worksite needs, storage, stacking, etc. A rent is collected from using the public areas. Temporary traffic arrangements are to be planned beforehand, and the plan must be approved by the City.

Placement permit for permanent structures and devices

Placing structures, devices, cables and pipes permanently in a street or park area requires a permit. You must apply for a permit for such activities.

Excavation permit

There are specific instructions for excavation, and an excavation permit is required. First, you must apply for a placement permit.